Our Digital Summit 2020 took place on 22 October 2020. It brought together key stakeholders from across the health and care sector to discuss and share updates on the regional digital programmes and the digital strategy.
The morning covered sessions on the work delivering our digital ready workforce, shared care records, patient portal, population health, research and the Clinical Digital Resource Collaborative.
The afternoon covered pathology, radiology and Health Call and various workshops. The slides and recordings are available below.
- Regional Digital Strategy – Professor Graham Evans
- The Reframed ICS Workforce Programme – Amanda Venner
- Assessing the Region’s Digital Skills and Maturity – Dr Bernard Groen, Steph Downey and Dr Mark Dornan
- Great North Care Record – Graham King
- Great North Care Record: A social care perspective – Steph Downey
- Population Health and Trusted Research Environment – Ian Davison, Ian Nicholson, Anna Pickford and Mark Walsh
- Clinical Digital Resource Collaborative – Jody Nichols and Dr Tom Zamoyski
- Pathology, Radiology and the Cancer Alliance – Dani Connorton and Alison Featherstone
- Health Call – Fiona McDonald
Great North Care Record videos
Will be posted here once they are available. Please check back soon.