Stressed or burned-out?
Exhausted? At breaking point?
Worried about how much more you and your team can give?
There is strength in asking for support.
The North East and North Cumbria Staff Wellbeing Hub team are here and ready to help you.
Our confidential helpline is staffed by expert NHS psychological practitioners, who understand what you’re going through.
It is open to all health and care staff. If you need to talk, call us:
0191 223 2030
The helpline is available seven days a week including Bank Holidays, from 7am-9pm.
Therapists are available between 12-6pm Monday to Friday; if you call outside these hours and need to speak to a therapist, helpline staff will arrange for a therapist to call you back at the soonest suitable time.
The Hub team can offer a range of physical and psychological wellbeing support, including:
- Someone to listen, support and advise you, who knows the pressure you’re under;
- Help navigating existing local support offers, to find the right one for you;
- Access to experienced therapists and evidence-based treatments;
- Support and coaching for managers to help you look after your team;
- Trauma-informed approaches;
- Group and individual support.